Sorry I have been away...

I am usually not a very "open" person.. but I have not been around lately and I have received some questions as to why? So here it is I was in a car accident 2.5 years ago. I have been in pain since that day and have not been able to feel my left leg.. Do to the Insurance I was unable to get the surgery I needed to fix my lower back until recently. So on Jan 6th 2009 I had my surgery. I feel 100% better already but still have a lot of recovery to do. I will hopefully be shooting again by April-May'ish.. If you have any questions just let me know.. I look forward to getting back into action asap..

And THANK YOU ALL for you call's and e-mail's it means a lot to me.

Alyssa

5 comments:

Jennifer Terrero said...

You make sure your getting rest Missy... even though we miss you and your beautiful pictures we want you to be okay and not in pain anymore. Glad to hear your feeling better though... cant wait to see you again! Baby Carlos sends you a GREAT BIG HUG!

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad the surgery was a success! Miss your photo shoots and the pics.

Aubrey said...

I'm glad the surgery went well and that you will be able to be back shooting soon. Soooo not fun...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I'm glad things went well with the surgery & that you're feeling better.

Shannon Kilstrom Photography said...

I just saw this and I had no idea. I'm sorry you have been through so much!! I'm glad to hear that things are looking up for you!!