Ok this will be long... "T" is 7 days.. { Orlando area baby photographer}

Ok so tis the season. There is this wonderful lady I met at my son's school. Well she just had a baby. With the way the economy is times are tough. There are several things going on in her life and well I wanted to give her something nice to look back on. So I volunteered to photograph her baby for FREE. Yes you read that right remember I said tis the season. I figured this is something I can do to give back and make her Christmas a little more special. So here they are ( all of them) I hope you enjoy. Merry Christmas!































2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Babies are just so cute, when they've just come out of the womb. The funny faces, the tounge sticking out, the cute little toes... Awww!

Jennifer Terrero said...

Alyssa that was very sweet of you to do this photoshoot for her for free. It came out great!