Jen is 33 weeks {Orlando Maternity Photographer}

Ok So this is my second maternity session with Jen and well I have to tell you she is just a beautiful person inside and out. For this session she wanted something completely different from her first session on the beach. She wanted a nude session. At first she was so nervous but by the end she did not even remember she was nude. LOL She truly captures what it is to be so in love with your unborn child. Jen I hope you enjoy your sneek peek and I will save the nude photos for your gallery. Thanks for letting me into your home and heart. Can't wait to meet Sophia.

I also included a few outtakes.















6 comments:

Jennifer Terrero said...

I just love ALL of them... I really cant wait to see them all... like always you did a FABULOUS job!!!

KDB Photography said...

these are so sweet Alyssa!

Melinda Dillman said...

Super sweet! Love them!

Cindy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! Jen is always so pleased with your work.. Too bad you are in FL, we could use someone like you here in Chicago

Debbra said...

Gorgeous Alyssa! Wonderful job with this session! :)

Krysten said...

Aww, beautiful shots! I love the black and white in the last one!